Join our team
iOS developer (Swift/Objectve-C)
- Working experience with Swift or Objective-C;
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns, MVC;
- Skills in work with Storyboards, Coordinator, Autolayout;
- Experience in network applications development (client-server);
- Knowledge of main iOS frameworks (CoreData, CoreLocation, CoreAnimation etc);
- English - intermediate.
Will be a plus
- Working experience with Cocoapods, payment systems;
- Parallel and multithread programming experience;
- Experience/knowledge of Git;
- Experience with publishing apps in the AppStore;
- Experience with commercial apps development.
- Update/maintenance of existing iOS apps;
- New iOS applications development;
- Pre-load development of current version of software (correct bottlenecks and fix bugs).
We offer our employees
- External and internal projects;
- Personal development plan;
- 20 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Great friendly professional team with passion to create;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- State holidays celebration;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Compensation depends on experience and skills, regular salary reviews and assessments;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.