Join our team
Junior QA Engineer
We believe that quality assurance is more than just testing software: it is about making quality products and convincing that the software will function properly. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be providing assurance that developing applications meet expectations and conform requirements through all stages of the project. This is a great opportunity if you are passionate about products quality and the deep role it plays in building innovative products.
- Strong knowledge of mobile applications testing on iOS and Android;
- Strong knowledge of QA processes, methodologies, standards and practices;
- Strong knowledge of client-server architecture, SQL, SDLC;
- Good knowledge of Android and iOS: features, UI/UX, ecosystem, guidelines, limitations;
- Professional usage of bug-tracking systems (Redmine, Jira, etc.), web testing tools, mobile emulators;
- Experience with creating test documentation: test cases, test plans, bug reports;
- At least basic knowledge of Linux;
- Location in Kyiv. Remote candidates are not considered;
- English - upper-intermediate;
- Highly motivated, team player, result oriented.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of test automation basics;
- Experience with test automation frameworks.
- Testing financial applications using complited test cases;
- Creating test cases and plans;
- Requirements analysis, detalization and discussion;
- Test results analysing, tracking test coverage, performance metrics;
- Suggest improvements and technical solutions.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- State holidays;
- Compensation depends on experience and skills, regular reviews and assessments;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.