Join our team
If you have experience developing Android apps and want to work in a cohesive, collaborative environment, we want to hear from you. We design, develop, test and maintain digital products ranging from web, mobile, games and wearable technologies. Our main priorities are a flexible methodology of work, where the team has the opportunity to make general decisions.
- Strong knowledge of Java and Kotlin;
- Strong knowledge of Android Framework and Ecosystem: core Android API, UI, animations third-party libraries, build tools;
- Experience in working with Android Studio;
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns, XML, JSON;
- Strong knowledge of Client-Server architecture, RESТ API;
- Experience with Git;
- Understanding of Linux OS;
- Knowledge of Social SDKs (Google+, Facebook, Twitter), Google Maps;
- Experience in development two diverse projects;
- English - at least intermediate;
- 1.5+ year of commercial experience (experience with publishing apps in the Google Play/commercial apps development);
- Experience with SQLite, Room
- Кnowledge of RxJava and RxAndroid.
- Location in Kyiv. Remote candidates are not considered.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP);
- Working experience with portable devices and sensors;
- Update/maintenance of existing Android mobile apps;
- New applications development;
- Pre-load development of current version of software.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Flexible schedule, the ability to work from home;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Compensation of participation in training activities (50-80%);
- Medical insurance;
- English courses/ open speaking club;
- Individual growth plan according to your Skills Matrix;
- Fruits at lunch and pizza parties;
- Equipped office with modern kitchen and lounge area with PS4 and table games;
- The ability to create, take initiative, make decisions and participate in the creation of new projects;
- Massage therapy; yoga classes;
- Mentoring at the time of adaptation;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Entertainment and gifts for children;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.