Join our team
If you have experience developing Android apps and want to work in a cohesive, collaborative environment, we want to hear from you. We design, develop, test and maintain digital products ranging from web, mobile, games and wearable technologies. Our main priorities are a flexible methodology of work, where the team has the opportunity to make general decisions.
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin and Java;
- Strong knowledge of Android Framework and Ecosystem: core Android API, UI, animations third-party libraries, build tools;
- Experience in working with Android Studio;
- Strong knowledge of MVP, MVVM architectures;
- Strong knowledge of Client-Server architecture, RESТ API;
- Experience with Git;
- Understanding of Linux OS;
- Knowledge of Social SDKs (Google, Facebook, Twitter), Google Maps;
- Experience in development two diverse projects;
- English - at least intermediate;
- 1.5+ year of commercial experience (experience with publishing apps in the Google Play/commercial apps development);
- Experience with SQLite, Room;
- Кnowledge of RxJava, RxAndroid, Coroutines.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP);
- Working experience with portable devices and sensors;
- Knowledge of Flutter.
- Update/maintenance of existing Android mobile apps;
- New applications development;
- Pre-load development of current version of software.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Flexible schedule, the ability to work from home;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Compensation of participation in training activities (50-80%);
- Medical insurance;
- English courses/ open speaking club;
- Individual growth plan according to your Skills Matrix;
- Fruits at lunch and pizza parties;
- Equipped office with modern kitchen and lounge area with PS4 and table games;
- The ability to create, take initiative, make decisions and participate in the creation of new projects;
- Massage therapy; yoga classes;
- Mentoring at the time of adaptation;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Entertainment and gifts for children;
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.