Join our team
If you have experience developing Android apps and want to work in a cohesive, collaborative environment, we want to hear from you. We design, develop, test and maintain digital products ranging from web, mobile, games and wearable technologies. Our main priorities are a flexible methodology of work, where the team has the opportunity to make general decisions.
- Mastery of Core Java: core, collections, concurrency, networking;
- Strong knowledge of Android Framework and Ecosystem: core Android API, UI, animations third-party libraries, build tools;
- Experience in working with Android Studio;
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns, SQLite, XML, JSON;
- Strong knowledge of Client-Server architecture, RESТ API;
- Experience with Git;
- Understanding of Linux OS;
- Knowledge of Social SDKs (Google+, Facebook, Twitter), Google Maps;
- Experience in development two diverse projects;
- English - at least intermediate;
- 1.5+ year of commercial experience (experience with publishing apps in the Google Play/commercial apps development);
- Location in Kyiv. Remote candidates are not considered.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP);
- Working experience with portable devices and sensors;
- Кnowledge of RxJava and RxAndroid.
- Update/maintenance of existing Android mobile apps;
- New applications development;
- Pre-load development of current version of software.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- State holidays;
- Compensation depends on experience and skills, regular reviews and assessments;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.