Join our team
Automation Test Engineer
We believe that quality assurance is more than just testing software: it is about making quality products and convincing that the software will function properly. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be providing assurance that developing applications meet expectations and confirm requirements through all stages of the project. Our main priorities are a flexible methodology of work, where the team has the opportunity to make general decisions.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing and/or test automation;
- Good knowledge of Java 8, including JUnit framework;
- Good knowledge of the software testing methodologies and techniques;
- Good knowledge of Linux, including configuration and system internals
- Experience in working with and creation of the software testing related documentation, including test plans, test cases and test reports;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.);
- Experience with Gradle, Docker;
- Experience in REST;
- English - upper-intermediate.
Will be a plus
- Understanding of the basic principles of work and destination: RabbitMQ, MQTT, Redis;
- Experience in testing or integration of the embedded systems
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the automated test scripts;
- Take part in the defining and improvement of the test automation strategy;
- Take part in manual and automated tests execution;
- Participate in analysis and troubleshooting of the complex software/hardware issues;
- Create sophisticated test reports and report to the stakeholders.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environmen;
- State holidays;
- Compensation depends on experience and skills, regular reviews and assessments;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.