Join our team
Business - analyst
We are looking for a Business - analyst, who can gather important company data, prepare reports, and interpret business analyses for different operating divisions.
- At least 1 year working experience as PM/BA in IT;
- Experience with writing technical requirements, user stories, business cases development;
- Knowledge of business analysis methodologies;
- Experience with Agile projects (Scrum-Kanban) and tools (Jira);
- Experience in work with customers from different locations;
- Very good verbal and written communication skill;
- Working with multiple projects simultaneously;
- Advanced English.
- Writing clear, concise project documentation for mobile and web developers (gather business - requirements from Client side and put them into detailed development requirements);
- Writing user stories and case studies;
- Writing user’s manuals and instructions;
- Creating, maintaining and refining backlog;
- Market research for trends in product field;
- Communication with development and designer team as well as client.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Flexible schedule, the ability to work from home;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Compensation of participation in training activities (50-80%);
- Medical insurance;
- English courses/ open speaking club;
- Individual growth plan according to your Skills Matrix;
- Fruits at lunch and pizza parties;
- Equipped office with modern kitchen and lounge area with PS4 and table games;
- The ability to create, take initiative, make decisions and participate in the creation of new projects;
- Massage therapy; yoga classes;
- Mentoring at the time of adaptation;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Entertainment and gifts for children;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.