Join our team
We want to bring on board experienced DevOps Engineer to join our fast-growing team.
We design, develop, test and maintain digital products ranging from web, mobile, games and wearable technologies. Our main priorities are a flexible methodology of work, where the team has the opportunity to make general decisions.
- Experience in Linux/Unix administration (CentOS / Redhat / Ubuntu);
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, OSI model, VPN, Netstat, tcpdump, grep, sed, etc;
- Experience with monitoring tools (Graphana/Nagios/Zabbix/Cacti/etc);
- Building and orchestrating containers (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Experience with installing, managing, and operating of NoSQL and SQL databases, like MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL, Postgres and Redis;
- Understanding of CI/CD and practical experience with it (Bamboo, Jenkins, Teamcity);
- Familiarity with Version Control Systems such GIT/SVN;
- Experience with script languages (Bash/Python);
- Experience with web servers such Nginx/Apache;
- English - upper-intermediate.
Will be a plus
- Experience with AWS/Azure/Digital Ocean;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum;
- Knowledge of Java, Gradle;
- Experience with RabbitMQ, MQTT;
- Experience with Artifactory;
- knowledge of Linux container security.
- Automating Build/Deploy and software configuration/release management related tasks;
- Installing, configuring, administering and tuning applications servers;
- Designing and implementating Continuous Integration system;
- Participating in the services architecture development;
- Automating internal processes;
- Participating in deployment of the platform and all structural applications.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Compensation depends on experience and skills, regular reviews and assessments;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.