Join our team
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our fast-growing team.
We design, develop, test and maintain digital products ranging from web, mobile, games and wearable technologies. Our main priority is a flexible methodology of work, where the team has the opportunity to make general decisions.
- Experience in Linux/Unix administration (CentOS / Redhat / Ubuntu);
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, OSI model, VPN, Netstat, tcpdump, grep, sed, etc;
- Experience with monitoring tools (Graphana/Nagios/Zabbix/Cacti/etc);
- Building and orchestrating containers (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Experience with installing, managing, and operating of NoSQL and SQL databases, like MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL, Postgres and Redis;
- Understanding of CI/CD and practical experience with it (Bamboo, Jenkins, Teamcity);
- Familiarity with Version Control Systems such GIT/SVN;
- Experience with script languages (Bash/Python);
- Experience with web servers such Nginx/Apache;
- Intermediate+ level of English.
Will be a plus
- Experience with AWS/Azure/Digital Ocean;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum;
- Knowledge of Java, Gradle;
- Experience with RabbitMQ, MQTT;
- Experience with Artifactory;
- Knowledge of Linux container security.
- Automating Build/Deploy and software configuration/release management related tasks;
- Installing, configuring, administering and tuning applications servers;
- Designing and implementing a Continuous Integration system;
- Participating in the services architecture development;
- Automating internal processes;
- Participating in the deployment of a platform and all structural applications.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible schedule, the ability to work from home;
- Compensation of participation in training activities (50-80%);
- Medical insurance;
- English courses/ open speaking club;
- Equipped office with modern kitchen and lounge area with PS4 and table games;
- Massage therapy; yoga classes;
- Compensation depends on experience and skills, regular reviews and assessments.
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.