Join our team
Full stack Ruby on Rails developer
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Full stack Ruby on Rails developer to start working immediately. Project is designed to broaden the country club experience for club members, when they travel or when their home course is closed for play. This is a free, members-only website that allows vetted club members to inquire about golf privileges and arrange tee times at other private clubs. Join the team of professionals and develop with us.
- At least 2 years experience in Ruby Development;
- Strong experience with Ruby on Rails 4;
- Experience with Sidekiq or Resque or similar;
- Experience writing tests with RSpec;
- Good knowledge of SQL and basic database structures;
- Experience with Git, Github;
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery;
- Understanding Continuous Integration;
- English - at least intermediate.
Will be a plus
- Experience in database design and SQL query optimization (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Knowledge of the frontend stack (experience with ReactJS and other frameworks).
- Maintain existing Rails application, modify and improve as necessary including updating underlying gems;
- Building out testing framework against existing functionality to support future refactoring or modifications;
- Basic database administration work for PostgreSQL.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- State holidays;
- Compensation depends on experience and skills, regular reviews and assessments;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.