Join our team
We are looking for an experienced Middle+/Senior Go developer to join our fun, passionate, and mission-driven team. As a software engineer, you will have a significant and direct impact on our Technologies. You will work in a demanding, fast-paced environment, and will be responsible for translating innovative ideas into high quality, highly scalable code in order to give our users the best experience possible.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience as a Go developer.
- Theoretical base (algorithms, design patterns, OOP).
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture and Microservice patterns.
- Knowledge of HTTP and REST frameworks. Experience in REST API design.
- PostgreSQL: database structure and normal forms / denormalization, complex joins, indexes, sharding.
- Communication via RabbitMQ, Kafka, gRPC, etc.
- Automated unit testing.
Will be a plus
- PHP development experience.
- Experience of using git-flow.
- Experience in Agile.
- Experience with big data.
- Experience with NoSQL: Redis, MongoDB, Clickhouse LevelDB / RocksDB.
- Experience in building messaging-based / pub-sub fault-tolerant distributed microservices architectures.
- Participation in backend development.
- Coverage of functionality with unit tests.
- Participation in the process of deployment of project subsystems.
- Subsystem architecture design, data architecture, implementation, test coverage, maintenance.
- Building services, integrations with external providers of information, analytics, including close to real-time.
- Development of a fault-tolerant and distributed architecture of the complex from IO-bound and CPU-bound tasks.
- Communication and control of work in Jira / Confluence / Bitbucket, git.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Flexible schedule, the ability to work from home;
- Regular performance based salary reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English courses/ open speaking club;
- Referral program;
- Compensation for regular vacations, holidays and sick leaves;
- The ability to create, take initiative, make decisions and participate in the creation of new projects;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Office near the center of Kyiv (Lybidska Subway Station) or remote.
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.