Join our team
Sannacode is looking for an ambitious and experienced iOS Developer to work on the new applications. We design, develop, test and maintain digital products ranging from web, mobile, games and wearable technologies. Our main priorities are a flexible methodology of work, where the team has the opportunity to make general decisions.
- Working experience with Swift and Objective-C;
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns, MVC;
- Strong knowledge of Apple’s iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa, CoreLocation, etc);
- Knowledge of main iOS frameworks (CoreData, CoreLocation, CoreAnimation etc);
- Skills in work with Storyboards, Coordinator, Autolayout, Alamofire, Realm, RxSwift.
- Experience in network applications development (client-server);
- Parallel and multithread programming experience;
- Experience/knowledge of Git;
- Experience with publishing apps in the AppStore;
- Experience with commercial apps development;
- English - intermediate.
Will be a plus
- Fluent English;
- Experience in high-load projects;
- Knowledge of other languages (Java, etc.);
- Computer Science.
- Update/maintenance of existing iOS apps;
- New iOS applications development;
- Pre-load development of current version of software (correct bottlenecks and fix bugs).
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Flexible schedule, the ability to work from home;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Compensation of participation in training activities (50-80%);
- Medical insurance;
- English courses/ open speaking club;
- Individual growth plan according to your Skills Matrix;
- Fruits at lunch and pizza parties;
- Equipped office with modern kitchen and lounge area with PS4 and table games;
- The ability to create, take initiative, make decisions and participate in the creation of new projects;
- Massage therapy, yoga classes;
- Mentoring at the time of adaptation;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Entertainment and gifts for children;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.