Join our team
iOS developer (Swift/Objective-C)
Sannacode is looking for an ambitious and experienced iOS Developer to work on the new applications. We design, develop, test and maintain digital products ranging from web, mobile, games and wearable technologies. Our main priorities are a flexible methodology of work, where the team has the opportunity to make general decisions.
- Working experience with Swift or Objective-C;
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns, MVC;
- Skills in work with Storyboards, Coordinator, Autolayout;
- Experience in network applications development (client-server);
- Knowledge of main iOS frameworks (CoreData, CoreLocation, CoreAnimation etc);
- English - intermediate.
Will be a plus
- Working experience with Cocoapods, payment systems;
- Parallel and multithread programming experience;
- Experience/knowledge of Git;
- Experience with publishing apps in the AppStore;
- Experience with commercial apps development.
- Update/maintenance of existing iOS apps;
- New iOS applications development;
- Pre-load development of current version of software (correct bottlenecks and fix bugs).
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- State holidays;
- Compensation depends on experience and skills, regular reviews and assessments;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.