Join our team
Middle Java Developer
Sannacode is looking for an ambitious and experienced Java Developer to work on the interesting, promising project that will change the approach to commerce. Our main priorities are a flexible methodology of work, where the team has the opportunity to make general decisions.
- 2+ years of general programming experience in Java;
- Experience with technologies: Java 8, Spring (Core, Boot, Web, Security, Data, Cloud, I/O, etc.), Hibernate;
- Experience in designing and building java applications based on micro services architecture;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.);
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis CI, etc.);
- Background in test driven development, automated testing and other software engineering best practices;
- Knowledge and experience with Client-/Server technologies (e.g. REST, SOAP, RMI).
Will be a plus
- Experience working with containerized applications and deployment using Docker;
- Experience with RabbitMQ, MQTT.
- Design and implement Java service;
- Develop enterprise-level software solutions according to technical specifications;
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development;
- Contribute to the quality of coding and assure conformance of source codes;
- Provide necessary technical and design documentation;
- Analyze requirements and work with team members to create quality result.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- State holidays;
- Compensation depends on experience and skills, regular reviews and assessments;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.