Join our team
We believe that quality assurance is more than just testing software: it is about making quality products and convincing that the software will function properly. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be providing assurance that developing applications meet expectations and conform requirements through all stages of the project. This is a great opportunity if you are passionate about products quality and the deep role it plays in building innovative products.
- Strong knowledge of QA processes, methodologies, standards and practices;
- Good knowledge of Android and iOS: features, UI/UX, ecosystem, guidelines, limitations;
- Knowledge of client-server architecture, SQL, SDLC;
- Professional usage of bug-tracking systems (Redmine, Jira, etc.), web testing tools, mobile emulators;
- Experience with creating test documentation: test cases, test plans, bug reports, check-lists;
- At least basic knowledge of Linux;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
- Location in Kyiv. Remote candidates are not considered.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of test automation;
- Experience with test automation frameworks.
- Manual web and api testing;
- Conduct manual testing on various mobile devices (iOS & Android) for functional and usability
- Create test documentation (bug reports, test-cases);
- Test results analysing, tracking test coverage, performance metrics;
- Creating test cases and plans;
- Requirements analysis, detalization and discussion;
- Suggest improvements and technical solutions;
- Work with development team and test all new features.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Flexible schedule, the ability to work from home;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Compensation of participation in training activities (50-80%);
- Medical insurance;
- English courses/ open speaking club;
- Individual growth plan according to your Skills Matrix;
- Fruits at lunch and pizza parties;
- Equipped office with modern kitchen and lounge area with PS4 and table games;
- The ability to create, take initiative, make decisions and participate in the creation of new projects;
- Massage therapy; yoga classes;
- Mentoring at the time of adaptation;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Entertainment and gifts for children;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.