Join our team
To ensure the smooth workflow process, we need a professional Project Manager to transform our client’s requirements into a clear and useful message for our talented developers. You’ll get a rare opportunity to influence the processes and participate in product development, suggesting your ideas and coordinating its implementation.
- Technical background (preferred, previous experience in full stack web/mobile software development);
- Understanding of project management techniques and the process of software development;
- Understanding the principles of customer communication management, ability to clarify client’s requests followed by accompanied ability to build clearly and definitely communication processes;
- Strong people management skills and soft skills (communicative, problem-solving and motivational skills);
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus
- Experience in task tracking systems: Jira/Redmine/Trello;
- Experience in creation of documents: RFP, Estimations, Specifications;
- Knowledge of programming languages and technologies for Web and/or Mobile development.
- Be responsible for the full cycle of software development;
- Manage several projects simultaneously;
- Manage the software developers team;
- Give tasks in task tracking system
- Hold daily meetings with the team;
- Evaluate development process and provide efficient timely feedback;
- Create project plans and follow them during the development process. Produce a list of project related documents;
- Provide day-to-day client communications and reports;
- Set up priorities for different activities.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Flexible schedule, the ability to work from home;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Compensation of participation in training activities (50-80%);
- Medical insurance;
- English courses/ open speaking club;
- Individual growth plan according to your Skills Matrix;
- Fruits at lunch and pizza parties;
- Equipped office with modern kitchen and lounge area with PS4 and table games;
- The ability to create, take initiative, make decisions and participate in the creation of new projects;
- Massage therapy; yoga classes;
- Mentoring at the time of adaptation;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Entertainment and gifts for children;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.