Join our team
We are looking for Project Manager to embed our development team. You will help to set the process, plan the project development, drive the execution and communicate with clients. If you are motivated and intellectually curious person, join us to lead efforts and build innovative startups.
- Advanced level of English;
- Technical background (preferred, previous experience in full stack web/mobile software development);
- Understanding of project management techniques (foremost, common Agile practices) and the process of software development;
- Strong people management skills and soft skills (communicative, problem-solving and motivational skills);
- Understanding the principles of customer communication management, ability to clarify client’s requests followed by accompanied ability to build clearly and definitely communication processes;
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
Will be a plus
- Work experience as a Project Manager;
- Experience in task tracking systems: Jira/Redmine/Trello/Prima;
- Experience in creation of documents: RFP, Estimations, Specifications and UI Mockups;
- Knowledge of programming languages and technologies for Web and/or Mobile development.
- Be responsible for the full cycle of software development;
- Manage several projects at the same time;
- Manage the software developers team. Give tasks in task tracking system. Hold daily meetings with the team. Evaluate development process and provide efficient timely feedback;
- Create project plans and follow them during the development process. Produce a list of project documents;
- Provide day-to-day client communications, present intelligible reports;
- Set up priorities for different activities. Make sure that all the aims of the project and quality standards are met.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- State holidays;
- Compensation depends on experience and skills, regular reviews and assessments;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.