Join our team
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Experience working in the IT industry is a must, preferably with IT outsourcing/IT outstaffing company. Experience of work with the US and/or European customers;
- Experience implementing repeatable sales processes and measuring the effectiveness of sales approaches;
- Experience with handling objections by clarifying the needs and working through differences to a positive conclusion ;
- Experience of work with LinkedIn, cold emails, maintenance of sales database, usage of any CRM;
- Strong negotiation, persuasion, networking and interpersonal skills, true Go-getter;
- Experience in attending international exhibitions and working on a booth ;
- Self-starter and easy going person;
- Advanced proficiency in spoken and written English.
Will be a plus
- Attending Sales courses is a plus;
- Second foreign language is a plus;
- Basic understanding of the project development process.
- Developing new business opportunities with US and Western Europe Based clients;
- Lead generation and lead qualification;
- Initial sales outreach with prospective clients;
- Creating proposals for prospective clients;
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with potential and current clients;
- Monitoring the market and competitors, identifying and developing the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators;
- Working with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Flexible schedule, the ability to work from home;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Compensation of participation in training activities (50-80%);
- Medical insurance;
- English courses/ open speaking club;
- Individual growth plan according to your Skills Matrix;
- Fruits at lunch and pizza parties;
- Equipped office with modern kitchen and lounge area with PS4 and table games;
- The ability to create, take initiative, make decisions and participate in the creation of new projects;
- Massage therapy, yoga classes;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.