Join our team
Lead UI/UX designer (web & mobile)
We are looking for a result-oriented and open-minded UI/UX designer, who would suggest fresh ideas and be passionate for new interesting projects and challenges.
- 2+ years of experience as UI designer or similar role;
- Experience with UX design, understanding of the methodologies and processes;
- Understanding of iOS & Android native guidelines;
- Experience with Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator/Zeplin/Figma;
- Passion to pixel-perfect and useful design;
- Have the desire to learn and improve skills;
- Have a portfolio;
- English - upper-intermediate;
Will be a plus
- Experience with drawing by hand, using Wacom tab.
- Creating interface designing for Mobile applications (iOS, Android) and for Web sites;
- Maintain, update, and refine brand and style guidelines;
- Interesting dynamic projects;
- Flexible schedule, the ability to work from home;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Compensation of participation in training activities (50-80%);
- Medical insurance;
- Individual growth plan according to your Skills Matrix;
- Fruits at lunch and pizza parties;
- Equipped office with modern kitchen and lounge area with PS4 and table games;
- The ability to create, take initiative, make decisions and participate in the creation of new projects;
- Massage therapy; yoga classes;
- Mentoring at the time of adaptation;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Entertainment and gifts for children;
- Office near the center of Kiev (Lybidska Subway Station).
Ready to apply?
Send us your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered
technologies and projects.
We guarantee the privacy of any received information.